Muna Fadel Al-Sulaiti
Muna Fadel Al-Sulaiti is an active leader of humanitarianism and volunteerism in Qatar. She is dedicated to promoting a culture of voluntary and humanitarian action and extensively researching into its development, even though she had never planned to be part of the humanitarian community. Currently serving as Executive Director of Volunteering and Local Development Division at Qatar Red Crescent Society (QRCS), she was nominated as Ambassador of Humanitarian Action by the International Union for Social Responsibility (IUSR). She takes a particular pride in this recognition, which represents her personal interest in the field. She also focuses on the cause of women’s empowerment and believes in the roles that women can play in humanitarian work. At the same time, she is a successful and inspiring businesswoman.
With her considerable experience in studies and development, Ms. Al-Sulaiti has held several key positions and made remarkable achievements, including:
1. Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPM) - Doha Institute for Postgraduate Studies
2. Graduate of Qatar Leadership Centre (2015-2016)
3. Chairperson of the Ministry of Youth and Sports’ Girls Creativity Center
4. Special Assistant Dean of Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts in Qatar.
5. Director of Qatar Pavilion at Expo 2012 Yeosu, Korea (July 2011-August 2012).
6. Director of Public Relations and Marketing - Dlala Holding
7. Member of the Strategic Planning Committee at Doha Institute for Postgraduate Studies
8. Founder of Bridy for Trading Co. (private business)
9. Former Partner and Managing Director of Fidelity Services Co