Dr. Mohd Mohd Alhajri
Dr. Mohd Alhajri is a Director at the Health Emergency Department since 2014. He is a senior consultant in community medicine at Ministry of Public Health in Qatar. Dr. Alhajri has been a manager of Health Protection and Communicable Diseases Control Department for four years (2010-2014).
He represents Qatar’s health sector as a member in many national committees, including Permanent Emergency Committee, National Rescue & Relief Committee and Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy. In 2010, he has been a member of the National Immunization Technical Advisory Committee (NITAG). He is the National Coordinator for IHR 2005 for WHO. In addition, he is a member of the National DRR technical team. On the GCC level, he is a member of the GCC Strategic Stockpile Technical Group
He has notable experiences in research methodologies, outbreak investigation, communicable diseases programs and risk assessments.
- MBBCH, Bachelors in Medicine & Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons - Ireland; 1998
- MPH, Masters in Public Health – University College Dublin – 2001
- DTM, Diploma in Tropical Medicine from RCSI – 2001
- IDHA, International Diploma for Humanitarian Assistance from the University of Geneva; 2002
- Arab Board of Community Medicine 2008
- Diploma and membership of travel medicine; DTM & MFTM Glasgow 2017