Michael John Bismonte
Mr. Michael John Bismonte, is a QCHP Licensed Paramedic with more than 15 years of experience in pre-hospital emergency care and disaster response. He is currently working as an Emergency Medical Services Supervisor for Qatar Red Crescent - Emergency Medical Services. He has significantly developed and improved the Policies, Procedures and Guidelines of QRC- EMS.
He is a member of International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM). Mr. Bismonte is also a member of Business Organizing Committee in Qatar Red Crescent - Emergency Medical Services, member of QRCS COVID-19 Emergency Response Committee.
He is also faculty member of Qatar Red Crescent – Training, Research and Development Center for Accident Prevention Training - CPD Program.
His previous work experience includes the following:
- Head of Operations - Emergency Response Unit - Philippine Red Cross - Marikina City, Philippines
- Lecturer III - Trinity University of Asia (Nursing and Caregiving Department)
- Clinical Instructor II - Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina (Nursing Department)
- Assessor I and Trainer I - TESDA Philippines - Caregiving, Health Care Services, Massage Therapy
- Emergency Room Nurse / Member of Health Emergency Management System - Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center a 500-Bed Capacity Tertiary Training Hospital - Marikina City, Philippines
- Instructor, Trainer, Facilitator, Disseminator - Philippine Red Cross