Dr. Anas Sheikh Al Ard Khanji,
Senior Consultant of Internal Medicine, Hamad General Hospital, Doha, Qatar
- Degree in General Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza, Spain (92-99).
- Masters Degree from University of Lerida, Spain (2003).
- Residency period as a Internal Medicine program at Arnau de Vilanova University hospital, Lerida, Spain (2001-2006).
- Consultant in Internal Medicine at Joan XXIII University hospital, Tarragona, Spain (2006- 02/2015), membership of infectious committee and author of infectious pathways
- Author of Infectious Chapters in Joan XXIII University hospital Emergency Book.
- Membership at the Spanish Internal Medicine society.
- Senior Consultant in Internal Medicine at General Hamad Hospital, Doha, Qatar from 02/2015.
- Membership of Quality and bioethics committee.
- Author of several publications in prestigious medical journals.