Please read the following notes and guidelines to help you with your submission efforts:
Abstract Submission Topics
• Improvement Science
• Workforce Wellbeing
• Innovation in Patient Care: Value, Access & Flow
• Patient Engagement & Involvement
Abstract submission deadline: Thursday 19th December 2019
Authors will be notified by: Sunday 26th January 2020
Poster authors are expected to attend the ME Forum on 21st and 22nd March 2020
- When you submit your abstract please select the topic that best fits your project or program.
- Duplicate entries submitted to more than one topic will not be accepted.
- Only submissions received via the online system are eligible for review by the judges.
- Once you have submitted your abstract, no further amendments will be possible. Please ensure your abstract has been completed and checked before submission.
- Authors will be allowed to submit a maximum of 2 abstracts, given that they are submitted into 2 different submission categories.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your submission is successfully received.
- A Scientific Advisory Committee will select the submissions deemed most innovative, interesting, and educational to be included in the forum.
The Abstract Sub-Committee holds the right to change the recommended track of the submitted abstract if deemed more suitable/relevant.
The Abstract Sub-Committee holds the right to change the recommended submission category if deemed more suitable/relevant.
- For posters, if selected, your poster will automatically be exhibited in the poster exhibition at the 2020 Middle East Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare for the duration of the main conference days on 21st and 22nd March 2020.
- Successful poster submissions will be automatically entered into the competition for Best Poster Winner.
- For posters featured during the Forum, at least one key author will need to be present during the international reception and poster display to offer explanations about their project or program to interested delegates attending the networking reception.
- Program or project sponsors are not authors and while you can list them on the poster, do not include them in the online submission.
- Approved posters will be featured on the conference website.
The event provides an excellent opportunity for you to network, share your experiences and learn from other attendees. We look forward to your participation and wish you success with your entry.