Doha, 24 September, 2019: Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) will welcome a number of visiting consultants from various medical specialties in October and November.
The visiting consultants are as follows:
- Dr. Martin Richter, Director of the Clinic for Hand and Plastic Surgery, Maltese Clinic, Bonn, Germany, will visit from 29 September to 3 October;
- Dr. Bülent Yazıcı, an Ophthalmology Specialist from Bursa, Turkey, will visit from 5 to 11 October;
- Dr. Alexander Lyon, Consultant Cardiologist and Clinical Lead for Cardio-Oncology Services, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK, will visit from 13 to 16 October;
- Dr. Zeynel Dogan, Senior Consultant, Plastic and Reconstructive Head and Neck Surgery, St. Anna Hospital, Wuppertal, Germany, will visit from 11 to 18 October;
- Dr. Barbara Parolini Carbogin, an Ophthalmology Specialist at Eyecare Clinic in Brescia, Italy, will visit from 26 October to 1 November;
- Dr. Hubert Seggewiss, a Cardiology and Internal Medicine Specialist at Leopoldina Hospital, Schweinfurt, Germany, will visit from 15 to 20 November; and
- Dr. Robert Turcotte, Chair of Surgical Oncology at McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Canada, will visit from 10 to 16 November.
Other experts are scheduled to visit this year as part of HMC’s focus on hosting highly-respected physicians and surgeons from around the world.
Hosting visiting international consultants who are experts in their field is in line with HMC’s commitment to providing specialized medical services to the people of Qatar.
Members of the public wishing to book an appointment with one of the visiting consultants are advised to discuss this option with their physician. If your doctor agrees that an appointment with a visiting consultant is appropriate, they will provide a referral.
For more information, and the full listing of visiting consultants, visit www.hamad.qa