Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) will welcome a number of visiting consultants from various medical specialties in December and January.
The visiting consultants are as follows:
• Dr. Gideon Hirschfield, Senior Lecturer and Consultant Hepatologist, and a Gastroenterology Specialist with the University Hospitals Birmingham, Birmingham, England, will visit from 1 to 5 December;
• Prof. Dr. Ralf Dieler, an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialist with the HNO an der Juliuspromenade, Würzburg, Germany, will visit from 6 to 13 December;
• Dr. Patrik Velander, Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Skåne University Hospital in Lund, Sweden, will visit from 7 to 13 December;
• Dr. Claudio Vicini, an Otorhinolaryngology, Audiology, and Neurology Specialist and a Professor of Otolaryngology, Head, and Neck Surgery, based in Forlì-Cesena, Italy, will visit from 7 to 13 December;
• Dr. Marius Scarlat, a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon from the Clinique St. Michel in Toulon, France, will visit from 8 to 12 December;
• Prof. Dr. Ayman Agha, Chief of the Surgical Department, Endocrine and Minimal Invasive Surgery at Städtisches Klinikum München, Munich, Germany, will visit from 8 to 15 December;
• Dr. Fred Muhletaler Maggiolo, a Robotic Urologist and Oncologist and Director of Robotic Urologic Surgery at Palms West Hospital in Loxahatchee, Florida, USA, will visit from 10 to 14 December;
• Dr. Noriko Suzuki, a Consultant Gastroenterologist from St. Mark's Hospital in Harrow, England, will visit from 22 to 27 December; and
• Dr. Jerome Saul, a Pediatric Cardiologist at University Medical Center, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA, will visit from 12 to 16 January.
Other experts are scheduled to visit in the coming months as part of HMC’s focus on hosting highly-respected physicians and surgeons from around the world.
Hosting visiting international consultants who are experts in their field is in line with HMC’s commitment to providing specialized medical services to the people of Qatar.
Members of the public wishing to book an appointment with one of the visiting consultants are advised to discuss this option with their physician. If your doctor agrees that an appointment with a visiting consultant is appropriate, they will provide a referral.
For more information, and the full listing of visiting consultants, visit www.hamad.qa.