Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) will welcome a number of visiting consultants from various medical specialties during the months of November and December.
The visiting consultants are as follows:
- Dr. Damalcheruvu Reddy, a Specialist Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon from India, will visit from 11 to 15 November.
- Prof. Sven Wikström, a Specialist Plastic Surgeon and Head of Nordic Ear Clinic at Sophiahemmet Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden, will visit from 18 to 25 November.
- Dr. Faiz Bhora, a Thoracic and Cardiac Surgeon at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, New York, New York, US, will visit from 18 to 21 November.
- Dr. Ahmad Nassar, a Consultant Laparoscopic and Upper GI Surgeon at University Hospital Monklands, Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK, will visit from 25 to 29 November.
- Dr. Foad Nahai, a Plastic Surgeon at Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, US, will visit from 29 November to 5 December.
- Dr. Hossein Gharib, Professor of Medicine at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Consultant, Endocrinology, Diabetes, Nutrition, and Metabolism at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, US, will visit from 2 to 6 December.
- Dr. Alexander Lyon, Consultant Cardiologist and Clinical Lead for Cardio-Oncology Services, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK, will visit from 2 to 5 December.
- Dr. Ali Asghar, a Geriatrician at Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Houston, Texas, US, will visit from 4 to 6 December.
Other experts are scheduled to visit throughout the year as part of HMC’s focus on hosting highly-respected physicians and surgeons from around the world. Hosting visiting international consultants who are experts in their field is in line with HMC’s commitment to providing specialized medical services to the people of Qatar.
Members of the public wishing to book an appointment with one of the visiting consultants are advised to discuss this option with their physician. If your doctor agrees that an appointment with a visiting consultant is appropriate, they will provide a referral.
For more information, and the full listing of visiting consultants, visit www.hamad.qa.