Dr. Hani BenHassen Kilani
Dr. Hani is the Executive Director for HMC Corporate Clinical Policy and Guidelines, the CMO leadership team at Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) since October 2019.
Previously, he was the Medical Director Hazm Mebaireek General Hospital, Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) Doha, Qatar from March 2017 to September 2019. He has also been the Medical Director Al Khor Hospital, Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), Al Khor City, Qatar from June 2005 to March 2017.
He also held these other positions while in HMC:
- Chief of Emergency Medicine Department, Al Khor Hospital, HMC, Qatar - June 2005 - March 2017
- Senior Consultant Emergency Medicine since 1994
- Program Director of Arab boar0d Residency Training Program in Emergency Medicine, Hamad General Hospital 2000 – 2006
- Member of HMC Corporate Executive committees.
- Joined Hamad Medical Corporation as Emergency Physician in September 1983
Dr. Hani had his Postgraduate Fellowship Training in Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland (FRCSI), Dublin, Ireland (FRCSI) – 1985. He obtained his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBCh) - Faculty of Medicine, Egypt (MBBCH) - May 1976. He is as well a faculty member, Trauma Life Support American College of Surgeons and Qatar Chapter, instructor (ATLS) August 2000 – present; and a faculty member of International Trauma Life Support, Instructor and course director for Basic and advanced International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) since 2000 – Present. Dr. Hani is also a faculty member, European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and HITC, Instructor Advanced and Immediate Life Support (ALS) & (ILS) - European Resuscitation Council (ERC) 1999 – Present.