Mr. Hamad Al Khalifa
Mr. Hamad Al Khalifa works at Hamad Medical Corporation as Chief of Health Facilities Development since 2009 to present, and he is also the acting Chief of Business Services.
He finished his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Health Services Administration from the Eastern Washington University in Cheney, Washington, USA in 1990.
Mr. Al Khalifa has also served as Executive Director of Materials Management, Assistant Director of Materials Management, Head of Purchasing Section, Senior Purchasing Officer and Procurement Officer.
His current responsibilities include:
- Participating in the initial planning and conceptualization of hospital building plans, reconstruction, and alterations or equipment installation for major capital projects.
- Aligning facility initiatives with the operational and strategic needs of HMC and its various hospitals.
- Coordinating feasibility analyses and development of projects identified by corporate planning. Ensures use of group involvement in design planning.
- Coordinating between architects, designers, engineers, construction companies, and HMC hospitals/departments to develop designs to fit their needs.
- Ensuring that the facility strategy is being properly executed, aiming at achieving HMC future objectives and aspirations.
- Providing operational and strategic leadership for facility development to the acute care hospitals, extended care facilities, and ambulatory care facilities.
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned by the competent authorities.
- Ensuring administrative supervision necessary for the development to integral, high quality programs for the Corporation.