QRI provides a comprehensive range of services, programs and therapies for pediatric, adult and older adult patients according to their individual rehabilitation requirements.
- Adult age groups: Above 14 years of age
Including inpatients and outpatient adults with stroke, spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury and other Neurologic disorders.
- Pediatric patient age group: Below 14 years of age
Inpatient and Outpatient pediatric services for children with physical disability who meet the criteria for rehabilitation programs.
The care provided is based on the most up-to-date rehabilitation research and evidence-based practice in an environment that encourages healing - both mentally and physically. Our overarching goal is to help patients to reach their full recovery potential so they can return to living as normal a life as possible.
Outpatient Department caters services with clinics for adults such as:
- Stroke Clinic
- Traumatic brain injury clinic
- Spinal Cord Injury clinic
- Musculoskeletal / Pain clinic
- Spasticity Clinic
- Medication Refill Clinic
- Intrathecal Baclofen Refill Clinic
- Transitional clinic
- Amputee Clinic
- Neurological Rehabilitation clinic
- Student Assessment clinic
- QRI Home supply clinic
- Neuromodulation clinic
- QRI Falls Prevention clinic
- QRI Geriatric Wellness clinic
- Job Evaluation Clinic
For Pediatric patients, we offer clinics such as:
- Children Rehabilitation clinic
- Feeding and Swallowing Clinic
- Hyperonia Clinic
- Gait Assessment Clinic and Lab
- School Health Assessment
Referrals are received from HMC inpatient units and Out-Patient Department (OPD), Primary Health Centers and private sector clients. Patients are admitted based on the criteria mentioned in HMC policy and clinical guidelines.