1. Submit a draft of your poster online here
by Thursday, 16 March 2017
2. Posters should be designed to fit a standard A1 size (approx. 59.4 x 84.1cm or 23.1 x 33.1 inches)
3. A Quality Advisory Committee will review all proposals that meet the guidelines. We’ll email you by Thursday, 30 March 2017 to let you know whether your submission has been accepted or not. NB A current email address must be provided in order for us to be able to contact you.
4.If selected, your poster will be exhibited at the 2017 Middle East Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare for the duration of the conference.
5. You are encouraged to discuss your poster with attendees and at least one lead author is expected to participate in the poster and networking reception on Saturday 6 May 2017.
6. Authors with approved posters will have to register as delegates but will be able to receive the discounted poster presenter rate, provided their poster has been accepted.You will be sent a special code to input at registration.
7. HMC will print and exhibit your approved poster at no additional cost to you and it will also be featured on this website and a reference will be included in the conference brochure.
8. Successful submissions will automatically be entered into the competition for best poster.
9. Authors are welcome to take their poster home with them at the end of the conference but
no posters should be removed from the display area before the end of the conference.