Learning outcomes: At the end of this activity, audience will:
- Employ latest international standards in chest and abdominal CT and MRI exams in terms of technique and image interpretation and improve their quality.
- Understand and address issues related to discrepancy in CT and MRI reporting of various diseases.
- Review recent literature related to MRI and CT exams performed in clinical practice.
- Discuss CT and MRI cases that target the educational needs of resident and fellows.
- Be able to recognize and diagnose most encountered chest and abdominal / pelvic diseases on CT and MRI.