Should you have, or suspect you have, a communicable disease and need emergency assistance, please dial 999 in case of a serious medical emergency and explain your condition to the call handler. Alternatively, please visit Hamad General Hospital Emergency Department and inform the staff of your condition on arrival.
In case of fire or emergency call extension 95666 immediately. Speak up if you have any questions or concerns.
In the event of a communicable disease outbreak, the Communicable Disease Center urges the public to follow these tips to avoid getting sick or spreading illness to others:
- Wash your hands often, especially before eating
- If soap and water aren’t available, clean hands with hand sanitizer (containing at least 60 percent alcohol)
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you need to touch your face, make sure your hands are clean
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing
- Try to avoid contact with people who are sick
- If you are sick, stay home or in your hotel room, unless you need medical care