1. Submit a PDF of your quality improvement project poster or storyboard here
by Saturday 2nd April 2016
Note: once approved, you will have the opportunity to make ‘minor’ corrections by 1st of May before the final round of judging will take place.
Approved posters should be designed and printed to fit a standard A1 size (roughly 59.4 × 84.1cms or 23.1 × 33.1 inches)
2. A Quality Advisory Committee will review all proposals that meet the guidelines. We will email you by Thursday 14 April 2016 if your submission has been accepted. N.B. A current email address MUST be provided in order for us to contact you.
3. If selected, your poster will be exhibited at the 2016 Middle East Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare for the duration of the conference.
4. You are encouraged to talk informally to attendees about your project during the break times but at least one lead author is expected to participate in the Poster & Storyboard reception (scheduled at the end of the day on Saturday, 14 May 2016 in the exhibition hall at QNCC).
5. Authors with approved posters will have to register as delegates but will be able to receive the discounted rate. You will be sent a special code to register at the discounted rate.
6. Approved posters will also be featured on the conference website and a reference will be included in the conference brochure. The conference organizer will arrange for display boards to be made available in the poster exhibition area and authors can place their posters on these boards by Friday evening, 13 May 2016.
7. Successful submissions will automatically be entered into the competition for best poster in each of the categories. The winners will be listed on the conference website and included in the post event press release.
8. Authors are welcome to take their poster home with them at the end of the conference – no posters should be removed from the display area before the end of the conference.