Please read the following notes and guidelines to help you with your submission efforts:
Poster Submission Topics
• Patient Safety
• Population health
• Quality Improvement
• Workplace effectiveness
• Value, flow or access
Poster submission deadline: Thursday 07th of February 2019
Authors will be notified by: Thursday 14th February 2019
Authors expected to attend the ME Forum on 23 and 24 March 2019
- When you submit your poster please select the topic that best fits your project or program. You can indicate the specific topic that matches your submission using the drop-down menu provided online.
- Duplicate entries submitted to more than one topic will be rejected.
- Only submissions received via the online system are eligible for review by the judges.
- Once you have submitted your poster, no further amendments will be possible. Please ensure your poster has been completed and checked before submission.
- Use any poster design structure that fits the criteria of a quality improvement poster; you can review the 2018 ME Forum Poster Competition winners for guidance .
- You will receive a confirmation email once your submission is successfully received.
- A Scientific Advisory Committee will select the submissions deemed most innovative, interesting, and educational to be included in the exhibition and competition.
- Poster submission deadline is Thursday 07th February 2019.
- You will receive an email by Thursday 14th February 2019 to advise you on whether your submission has been accepted or not.
- If selected, your poster will automatically be exhibited in the poster exhibition at the 2019 Middle East Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare for the duration of the conference.
- Successful submissions will be automatically entered into the competition for Best Poster Winner
- For posters featured during the Forum at least one key author will need to be present during the international reception and poster display to offer explanations about their project or program to interested delegates attending the networking reception.
- Authors with approved posters will have to register as delegates.
- The lead author and up to 9 co-authors of approved posters will be eligible for the special poster author discount. Please note that program or project sponsors are not authors and while you can list them on the poster, do not include them in the online submission.
- Approved posters featured on the conference website and a reference will be included in the conference brochure.
- Approved posters will be printed and displayed in A1 sized formats in the designated exhibition area by the event organizers.
The event provides an excellent opportunity for you to network, share your experiences and learn from other attendees. We look forward to your participation and wish you success with your entry.