Dr. Saleh Alsaifi
- Dr. Saleh Alsaifi, MB BCh, (SB-Orth) is a graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland since 2004.
- He completed his postgraduate training in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where he joined the Saudi Orthopedic Board in National Guard Hospital in 2007.
- He obtained his Pediatric Orthopedic Fellowship in King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center from 2013 to 2014.
- He joined Alberta Children Hospital where he did another Pediatric Orthopedic Fellowship at University Of Calgary from 2014 to 2015.
- He worked as a Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic in King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center from 2015 to 2016.
- He works in Alrazi Orthopedic Hospital as a Pediatric Orthopedic Consultant since 2016.
- He worked in Taiba Private Hospital as Pediatric Orthopedic Consultant from January to November 2017
- He is the Chairman of Orthopedic, Alrazi Hospital since August 2018
- He is Division Head of Pediatric Orthopedics and Lower Limb Reconstruction Unit
- He is an Assistant Program Director of the Kuwaiti Orthopedic Board
- He is head of Child Abuse team at Alrazi Hospital
- He is a member of POSNA, MEPOS, AO Spine, and other local and international orthopedic societies