Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors (if any) are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Submitted abstracts can include published/non-published data.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission. You are welcome to bring an updated abstract onsite with you.
- Abstracts will be evaluated for its contents by professional reviewers and the shortlisted abstracts (only) will be contacted back.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Author details
- Full name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital
- Email address and Contact no.
- Kindly indicate clearly the presenting author while providing the details
- Co-author names
- Abstract title – Concise and appropriate
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Objectives/ background
- References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references.
- Abstracts must be submitted BEFORE the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program and the last date of abstract submission is 15 November 2020 midnight.
- The presenting author must be a registered participant.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors.
- The abstract can be a research result or a quality improvement program.
Although the committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
The Organizers reserve the right to remove from presentation any abstract which does not comply with the above.
Email to receive the abstract submissions: QatarPTsymposium@gmail.com