This Forum provides an ideal platform for people who share a passion for high quality healthcare and a desire to promote good health for the communities they serve. Now in its 6th year, the Middle East Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare is an annual gathering of healthcare professionals in quality improvement and patient safety. Hosted by Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), in collaboration with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), it is one of the region’s most successful and well established healthcare conferences focused on quality improvement.
This Forum supports and motivates the movement for healthcare improvement in Qatar and internationally. The rich and diverse program, developed in close partnership with the IHI, harnesses expertise from around the world to deliver evidence-based solutions locally to address local needs.
The many varied lectures, workshops and keynote briefings have been developed in accordance with the following key themes:
1. Patient experience (patient centered care)
2. Joy at work
3. Improvement science
4. Patient safety
5. Leadership and Capability Building
The three-day event is regularly attended by nearly 3000 attendees who come together to learn and share knowledge and experiences in a dynamic, professional and fun environment. This is a truly extraordinary event for the region, offering opportunities for every healthcare professional, including physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, quality improvement officers, healthcare leaders and executives as well as health ministry officials.
Key reasons to attend:
- Be inspired by expert speakers
- Gain new skills through practical solutions from those working in the field
- Join a collaborative platform for healthcare leaders and practitioners to discuss ways to improve outcomes for patients and communities in the Arab world
- Discover innovative yet practical new ways to promote safety
- Experience exceptional opportunities to network with hundreds of other committed healthcare professionals from Qatar, the region and beyond
- Learn about effective, evidence based solutions to apply in your workplace
- Earn Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioner (QCHP) approved Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit hours