We are delighted to invite you to attend the Internal Medicine Clinical Exam Course from 5 to 8 April 2017, a course that is run by the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC).
Doha Center of Excellence - Internal Medicine Clinical Exam Course is an intensive four day course conducted in a hospital-like set up with real patients. It is designed to prepare and assess attendees to improve their clinical examination techniques, presentation skills, time management and communication skills with lots hands on practice in order to pass their clinical exams. It also helps candidates familiarize themselves with the exam format and gain confidence.
The course is ideal for all internal medicine trainees, local and regional candidates and internal medicine subspecialties who are preparing for the Internal Medicine Arab Board or equivalent examinations MRCP (UK) PACES, MRCP (Ireland) and other National Board Exams, which are also targeted in this clinical course. The course is also for physicians in internal medicine, general internists and general practitioners. Course Outline:
- Tips for passing clinical exams
- Experienced ARAB BOARD & MRCP PACES teachers
- Refining clinical examination skills
- Comprehensive overview major systems
- Practical training examination skills
- Mock examination pressure and simulation
- Polishing presentation skills training and practice
- History taking lectures and demonstration scenario
- Communication lectures and simulation scenarios
- History and communication skills practice
If you require more information, please contact Ms. Adla Saeed Mahmood Al Shehabi
or 974 4439 2315.
We hope to see you at this event and look forward to working with you.Ahmed Al-Mohammed
, MBBCh, ABCHS, FCCPDabia Al-Muhanadi
, MD, FRCP, FACPWanis Ibrahim
, FRCP(Glas), FRCP(Edin), FRCP(Ire), FCCP Ali Rahil
, MBBS, ABIM, MRCP, FRCP