This activity has approval from the Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners* (QCHP) - Accreditation Department as an Accredited Group Learning Activity Category 1 as defined by the QCHP. The maximum of 19.25 CPD hours can be earned.
Credit hours are based on attendance per session for each day; delegates need to attend at least 80% of a session in order to qualify for the CPD hours.
Each delegate name badge has a chip that will monitor attendance per session, as per corporate policy.
* QCHP is a non-profit government body that regulates the healthcare practice and medical education in State of Qatar.
CPD hours - breakdown per day:
- First Day (5 December 2019): each workshop = 3 CPD (1 morning + 1 afternoon = 6 CPD)
- Opening Ceremony keynotes = 1 CPD Hour
- Up to 7 CPD hours are available for the pre-conference day.
- Second & Third Day (6 - 7 December 2019): full conference attendance = 12.25 CPD Hours
Please also note that students, trainees, interns and medical residents are eligible to receive an attendance certificate. CPD hours will not be awarded to students.