A- Main Course (Thursday, 25th –Saturday, 27th November)
1- Basic Level
- Fellows, Residents, Allied Health professional, and low-income countries: QR 1000
- HMC Consultants and Specialists: QR 1500
- HMC Staffs: enter corporation number
- Non-HMC Staff: QR 2000
- Virtual (lectures only): QR 1000
2- Intermediate Level
- Certification proofs for either:
Basic EULAR MSUS Course certificate
Basic EULAR scientifically endorsed MSUS course attendance
Other equivalent level of Basic MSUS course by other national societies.
Email your US images to
firstname.lastname@example.org, in the PowerPoint template provided, as per instructions mentioned in it.
Download PowerPoint Template
Once US images are approved by scientific planning committee, participants will receive email from organizers, and then they can proceed to registration and payment
- Fellows, residents, AHP and low-income countries: QR 1250
- HMC Consultants and Specialists: QR 2000
- Non-HMC Staff: QR 2500
Click here to register.
Eligibility criteria to register for Intermediate Level: Applicant must write to the course director (email@example.com) first to get approval to register.
B- Advanced Shoulder Ultrasound Course (Sunday,28th November)
Shoulder Registration: QAR 1000