Guidelines & Instructions
Committee of the 6th Qatar International Mental Health Conference is now
accepting online submissions of abstracts for workshop, oral and poster
presentations to be presented at our conference held from 30 November
to 2 December 2017 in Doha, Qatar.
Abstract Submission Content Guidelines
process will collect contact information for the presenter and
co-authors, sources of funding, and whether the submission represents a
student’s project. Please note that the system will only allow entering
of up to 10 co-authors. The abstract submitted should not exceed 350
words and should not include authors and organizations in the text.Instructions, Guidelines & Important Information
Please read and follow the information below carefully
for presentations of either format (oral or poster) must identify the
presenting author(s) as the main contact. The presenting author
information should not be included in the content of the abstract
- All presenters accepted through the abstract submission process
and/or presenting at the conference must register to attend but will
receive complimentary access; they are however responsible for their own
related expenses. In addition, if the accepted presenter invites
additional speakers to present with them at the conference, they must
also register for and pay to attend the conference. Travel and
accommodation costs will not be covered.
- All abstracts must be submitted using the official conference online abstract submission process.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit;
however, the number of accepted oral presentations may be limited for
each presenter. Groups of authors are therefore encouraged to share
- Accepted abstracts will be made available electronically on the conference website.
- Abstract submissions should be for project work that is either complete or will be complete by the conference date.
- Names of authors and organizations must not appear in the text of the abstract.
- Avoid specialized jargon and undefined abbreviations. Do not include
tables, figures, diagrams, footnotes, references, or acknowledgements
in the text of the abstract.
- More details regarding registration as an abstract presenter will be
provided upon acceptance of the abstracts for the conference.
- The conference office will aim to meet all reasonable requests for
audio-visual equipment, based on the type and duration of the
presentation. Upon acceptance, the conference secretariat will confirm
audio visual details for your presentation.
- Please be sure to note specific requirements or considerations when submitting your abstract online.
- Abstracts submitted for oral presentation that are not accepted may
be considered for poster presentations, subject to review by the
Abstract Review Committee.
- Please do not submit your title or abstract using only capital
letters. These will be automatically corrected which may lead to errors.