It is with great pleasure to announce the 2nd Qatar Annual Hematology Symposium. This important event is organized by HMC’s Hematology Team at the National Center for Cancer Care and Research (NCCCR). NCCCR is a member of Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) in Qatar, which is one of the leading healthcare organizations in the region.
This year symposium held on 5 and 6 of April will focus on myeloid disorders.
Key topics will be presented by an experienced regional and international faculty of speakers. It is aimed at all healthcare professionals who have an interest in learning and / or sharing their experience in the field of myeloid disorders.
The symposium aims to:
- Updates the biology of myeloid disorders and defines the genetic alterations and targets
- Updates the 2016 WHO diagnosis of myeloid malignancy
- Summarize the latest developments in myeloid diagnostic and management
- Identify new strategies for clinical management of patients with acute leukemia, MDS
- Evaluate recent clinical trials concerning myeloid malignancy
- Other state of the art topics related to the management of myeloid malignancy
There will be an opportunity for those attending to present work in both poster and presentation format.
We would like to welcome you all to this Hematology Symposium here in Qatar and we wish you a wonderful stay and experience with us.
This year’s event is dedicated to our late colleague and founder of this program, Dr. Ibrahim Al Hijji (May Allah Have Mercy on Him)
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE 2019