Here is a summary of what you can do for your health and wellbeing:
- Check your mobility, including your walking speed
- Stay active or become more active.
- Socialize regularly, spend time with other people and talk about anything important to you
- Manage your physical health (get your eyes and ears tested, maintain good oral healthcare, have your vaccinations and get your medicines reviewed)
- Don’t forget your emotional / mental health and wellbeing
- Look after yourself and do not be embarrassed or afraid to ask for help
- Keep a written record of your medications and any ongoing treatment you are undergoing
- Keep a handy list of all relevant telephone numbers you or your family may need if you fall ill.