The Hamad International Training Center (HITC) at Hamad Medical Corporation provides opportunities for physicians, nurses, and paramedics to continue their professional and personal development. With HITC they can and improve their competence and skills in order to provide the highest standards of patient care, using the latest knowledge, theories and technology. HITC also provides opportunities for other institutions and members of the public to participate in courses and events that raise public awareness. HITC encompasses basic and advanced levels of professional medical and public training. It’s sphere of activity can be divided into seven specific areas:
- Trauma training
- Resuscitation training
- ALSO program
- NRP program
- Disaster management training
- Basic life support and first aid program
- Public education program
In addition HITC runs some other courses and workshops, including instructor courses, and organizes a range of conferences.
- To provide quality training through internationally certified courses for physicians, nurses and paramedics in trauma management, advanced life support and disaster management.
- To involve, and provide, the general public and other institutions with training programs on health education, basic life support and disaster management.
- To produce printed materials for courses as well as public information booklets, flyers and related publications.
- To plan, organize and run medical conferences.
Dr Khalid Abdulnoor Saifeldeen – FCEM (UK)
Director, Hamad International Training Centre (HITC)
Senior Consultant Emergency Medicine
Contact Person :
Assistant Director for Healthcare Training Services, Hamad International Training Center
Tel: (+974) 44397399
Fax: (+974) 44397763
Mob: (+974) 55847691