Hamad International Training Center (HITC) have grown over the last 22 years into a national training center providing large number of diverse training and workforce development programs face to face and eLearning for almost the entire healthcare system in Qatar.
The center is now affiliated with several prestigious organizations, including :
- The American College of Surgeons (Committee on Trauma)
- International Trauma Life Support ITLS International, USA
- European Resuscitation Council (ERC)
- Advanced Life Support Group (UK)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (USA)
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust (UK).
- College of Medical Emergency (UK).
- American Heart Association (USA).
- Society of Critical Care Medicine-USA.
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ELSO), USA.
The Hamad International Training Center (HITC), at Hamad Medical Corporation provides opportunities for physicians, nurses, paramedics, and allied health practitioners to continue their professional and personal development.
With HITC they can improve their competence and skills in order to provide the highest standards of patient care, using the latest knowledge, theories and technology.
HITC also provides opportunities for other institutions and members of the public to participate in courses, and events, that raise public awareness. HITC encompasses basic and advanced levels of professional medical and public training.
It’s sphere of activity can be divided into twelve specific areas:
- Resuscitation training
- Trauma training
- Obstetrics program
- Neonatal program
- Disaster management training
- Critical Care Program
- Mental Health Program
- Allied Health Program
- Basic life support and first aid program
- Public Education Program
- eLearning Programs
- Instructors development program
I hope you enjoy reading about our activities in our website page.
Dr. Khalid Abdulnoor Saifeldeen
Director, Hamad International Training Centre (HITC)
Hamad Medical Corporation
HITC Contact details:
Tel: (+974) 44397399
Hotline Mobile: (+974) 55847691 ( 7am
- 5pm every day including weekends)