Collecting medication supplies – change of location
Please be informed that effective from 1 November, 2015, all cold chain medication supplies will be collected and dispatched from the Hamad General Hospital (HGH) Supply Chain Management Main Store (the main cold room) and not from Al-Wakra hospital.
To ensure your facility is supplied effectively and on time, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please comply with the agreed scheduled time to collect your supplies
- To ensure you receive your supply on the agreed scheduled days, requests should be made a minimum of two days before your supply day - late requests will be delayed until the next scheduled supply days
- For Primary Health Centers, cold trucks belonging to PHCC will distribute the items to the relevant centers
- Other external facilities, including private facilities, need to come directly to HGH Main Store to collect their medications after submitting their requests in advance.
- For any urgent requests, your representative should come directly to the HGH main store with the original request and cold box to collect the medication on the same day
- To contact the HGH Main Store directly from 1 November, 2015, use the following numbers:
- 4439 1243 & 4439 2301 - Cold Room Supervisor
- 4439 1513 & 4439 2463 - Distribution and Customers Services
- 4439 2826 - Medicine Section Control Office
Thank you for your usual cooperation and understanding.
Executive Director, Supply Chain Management