- Full documents for the floated tenders can be obtained from the Supply Chain Management Reception Office, during working hours between 7:00-11:00 AM against the non-refundable payment of:
NON-REFUNDABLE QUOTATION FEES (FOR LOCAL VENDORS)
For Open Local Tenders (Qrs.)
For Limited Tender & Direct Purchases (Qrs.)
- Tender should be accompanied with a Tender bond issued by a bank accredited in Qatar and applicable to HMC. Such bond should be valid for 120 days from the opening date of the tender. The successful tenders should submit a performance bond of 10% of the contract value, which should be valid for 90 days after the end of contract.
- Offers should be valid for 90 days commencing from the opening date and HMC reserves the right to increase (unlimited) or decrease (20% of the total order value) the quantities of items or works, during the contract period, in accordance with the terms & conditions of the contract.
- The tenders should be deposited in the Reception Office situation at Supply Chain Management and should be in a sealed envelope and should bear the reference number and subject of the Tender.
- Any Tender will be rejected if the tenderer did not submit the requested physical samples. Tender documents should include sample submission receipt.