- What time do the Outpatient Clinics open?
7am to 3pm (Sunday to Thursday).
- Will I see my usual doctor?
Yes, you will continue to see the same doctor you were seeing previously.
- Are there evening clinics?
No, there will be no evening clinics for the next few months.
- Where do I park?
In front of the Women’s Wellness and Research Center.
- Where is the Women’s Wellness and Research Center located?
It is located in Rumailah West behind the Ministry of Public Health. Please click here for a map.
- Do you have valet parking?
Yes, a valet parking service is available.
- Where should I be dropped off for my appointment?
The main entrance to the WWRC. Please click here for a map.
- Where should I be collected after my appointment?
The main entrance to WWRC. Please click here for a map.
- Can I pay for appointment by cash or card?
Patients will be expected to pay by credit card, debit card or a QNB e-cash card.
- Where can I collect my prescription?
Patients can collect their prescriptions from our in-house pharmacy service for the Outpatient Department located on the first floor between the Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) and the Women’s Wellness and Research Center (WWRC). The opening hours of the pharmacy will coincide with clinic times.