Our specialized team of doctors and nurses provide care for thousands of women a year, 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are suffering from an obstetrical medical emergency or need immediate care, our team is here to help you. This includes:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
- Sudden onset of abdominal pain during pregnancy
- Leaking water from the vagina
- Reduced/absent fetal movements at any stage of pregnancy
- Severe vomiting with dehydration during pregnancy
- Symptoms of miscarriage
- Trauma in pregnancy
We are also there to help with gynecological emergencies such as severe vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain, vulva abscesses and fibroids.
Our Emergency Department is equipped with advanced imaging and diagnostic tools for immediate and accurate diagnosis of your condition. We also have a 24-hr in-house pharmacy should you need it.
If you are not suffering from one of the medical emergencies above, please visit your designated PHCC or wait for your scheduled OPD appointment.