Nursing and Midwifery Competency Framework
- Beckett D (2008). Holistic Competence: Putting Judgements First. Asia Pacific Education Review. 9(1):21-20.
- International Confederation of Midwives, (ICM) (2019). Essential competencies for midwifery practice. ICM: Koninginnegracht, Netherlands.
- Leung, K, TrevanL, Waters D (2016). Development of a competency framework for evidence-based practice. Nurse Education Today, 39: 189-196.
- Montgomery K (2006). How doctors think: Clinical judgment and the practice of medicine. New York: OUP.
- MulcahyD (2000). Body matters in vocational education: The case of the competently-trained. International Journal of Lifelong Education. 19(6):506-524.
- Roach M (1992). The human act of caring: a blueprint for the health professions. Ottawa: Canadian Hospital Association Press.
- UysLR(2003). Competency in nursing.World Health Organization: Geneva.
- Williams and Wilkins. (2016). Lippincott Nursing Procedures. Wolters Kluwer Publications: Netherlands.