Receiving an average of 200–300 research proposals each year, the center encourages and supports research at a local, regional and national level. Utilizing HMC’s unique position as Qatar’s premier healthcare provider to push the research agenda at all levels, the Medical Research Center is able to pursue activities which improve the quality of health and healthcare.
With a team of dedicated researchers, the MRC strives to foster a research culture which upholds the following core values:
- Ethical standards, integrity and accountability
- Teamwork and collaborative effort
- Honesty and sincerity
- Information and knowledge acquisition for continuous improvement
- Concern for improving community health and quality of life
- Safe and inspiring environment.