HMC is issuing a call for quality improvement poster submissions
We are looking for your Quality Improvement poster submission to be featured in the 2019 Middle East Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare in Doha, Qatar.
We invite you to share your experiences in quality improvement and patient safety projects and programs that you have established to improve patient care.
Posters will be vetted by a Scientific Advisory Committee that includes an independent panel of judges. The judges will have final say of which posters will be included in the poster exhibition on display during the Forum.
All approved posters will automatically be included in a competition and the winners will receive recognition awards, with a final 'public choice' award going to the poster voted by attendees as their personal preferred poster.
The winning posters will be featured on the conference website and will also be announced during the poster award ceremony which will take place on the final day of the Forum.
Why submit a poster
- We encourage you to share your achievements and contribute with your work and ideas to improve healthcare worldwide.
- The poster displays show a wide range of improvement and safety projects for all attendees to view and learn from. The displays are a valuable opportunity to tell colleagues and experts about your improvement projects and to help others learn from your strategies and experience.
- Submitting a poster offers you an opportunity to have your work included in the online and printed version of Conference Guide. Authors will be given the opportunity to engage with attendees during special delegate networking session, as well as during break times.
Your poster will be displayed by the topic or theme you select during the abstract submission process. We have five topics that you can submit to:
- Patient Safety
Making the health care continuum safer by reducing harm and preventing mortality.
- Population Health
Improving health outcomes for populations of people with diverse health needs by building partnerships between health systems and communities.
- Quality Improvement
Ensuring that improvement science drives meaningful and far-reaching changes that truly improve health and health care.
- Workplace Effectiveness
Providing proven methods and resources to enable the workforce to not merely persevere but to truly thrive.
- Value, Flow and Access
Accelerating organizations ability to thrive in value-based care, understanding the importance of optimizing patient flow through and access to the healthcare system.
The poster submission website will be open on 16 December 2018.
- Poster submission website will close on until 31 January 2019 No late submissions will be accepted.
Poster authors will be informed by Wednesday 13th of February 2019 if their poster has qualified for inclusion in the poster exhibition and competition.
- Approved poster presenters are eligible for a special discount (for the primary author and up to 9 co-authors).
- Only approved posters will be eligible for the discount.
- You can submit your poster up to 31 January 2019 – once you have received your confirmation that your poster has been approved for the exhibition and competition, you will be able to register at the special rate using the email address we have on record for you.
- Please click here to submit your poster.
Please review the submission criteria and guidelines carefully before making your submission.