Check your points and print your certificate
IMPORTANT – Please read
PLEASE KEEP YOUR BADGE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
- This badge incorporates RFID technology that tracks which delegates attend each session along with their check in and check out times. RFID monitors are located in all conference rooms to keep an automatic record of your attendance and how long you attended the session.
- Please ensure you attend only the sessions you have registered for as the monitoring system tracks this information. If you wish to change your sessions, please go to the appropriate counter on the Registration Desk on the first floor and the team will assist you. Sessions can only be changed subject to availability of spaces in that session.
- Delegates must attend a minimum of 80% of each session to qualify for CME / CNE credits. A total of 16 CME and 13 CNE points respectively can be earned at this event. These points are recognized within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). E.g. if the workshop is 60 minutes long – you should remain in the room for at least 45 minutes to qualify for the point.
- Once you have completed all your registered sessions and you are ready to collect your certificate indicating the CME/CNE points you have collected, please proceed to the Certificate Collection Desk, this is part of the Registration Desk, located on the first floor at QNCC.
- If you lose your badge, please go to the Replacement Badge Desk, located on the first floor at QNCC.
- If you have any further questions concerning this badge, requirements for CNE/CME credit award, or any other matter, please ask at the Help Desk on the ground floor or the Registration Desk on the first floor.