ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
The 4th World Academic Congress of Emergency Medicine (WACEM) 2018
“Bridging Gaps & Building Networks
Celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Qatar Trauma Center
Share your knowledge, experience and contribute to the advancement of Trauma, Emergency Medicine, Ambulance Services and acute care by submitting your original research and case reports through an abstract at the 4th World Academic Congress of Emergency Medicine (WACEM) 2018.
Submissions are invited for the following conference tracks:
- Public Health and Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care, Trauma and Injury Prevention
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Preventive Child Health
- Pre-hospital and Disaster Medicine
- Education and Quality in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Nursing
- Health Promotion and Health Protection
Don’t miss this important opportunity to share your knowledge and experience and network with delegates from different professional backgrounds.
All accepted abstracts will be published by the Journal of Emergency, Trauma and Shock (JETS).
Submission will be opened on 06 May 2018
Deadline for submission of abstracts is 12 pm (Arabian Standard Time) on 15 August 2018.
- All submissions should be through this e-mail as an attachment in word format WACEM2018abstracts@hamad.qa
- Please note that incomplete or handwritten forms will be returned to the applicant.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts should be structured as: introduction, methods, results and conclusions.
- Photos, diagrams and charts may be included in the final poster and can be submitted alongside the text abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English, the official language of the conference.
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract and no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit.
- Abstracts may be submitted for either an oral or poster presentation; however, the final decision will rest with the Scientific Committee.
- Poster printing must be arranged by the author
- Approved Posters must be printed on portrait DIN A0 (height 120 x width 90 cm)
- All authors must consent to the submission/publication of the abstract.
- The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts to ensure that the topic of the submission is consistent with the scope of the topics covered at the conference.
- There will be 14 awarded abstracts (6 physicians, 6 nurses/paramedics, and 2 students), the prizes will be given on the last day of the congress
- Registration in the congress is mandatory for presenters ( oral or poster)
- Notification for accepted abstracts will be made in the 1st week of September 2018.
- The abstract should include this statement after conclusion:
I confirm the originality of the research work and that all fellow authors/researchers of this research work are aware and in agreement of this abstract submission