Overview of the Qatar Health Congress 2023 and the 3rd Qatar Public Health Conference program
Qatar Health Congress 2023 and the 3rd Qatar Public Health Conference program will provide state-of-the-art learning from regional and international experts and will maintain, if not exceed, the standards of credibility and excellence built on the recent iterations of both conferences. It will provide valuable educational opportunities for all participants who will learn of the clinical and public health advances and updates in managing complex diseases, as well as providers and managers from all healthcare specialties.
Qatar Health Congress 2023 tracks will provide advances and updates in the management of complex medical & surgical diseases, disaster response & emergency preparedness, innovations in nursing care and trauma systems development. It will provide a forum for the scholarly exchange of updates in vascular surgery and provide a showcase for academic medical research It shall provide opportunities for professional development and networking for a wide variety of healthcare providers from a diverse set of disciplines and practice.
The 3rd Qatar Public Health Conference track will showcase updates and advances in integrating clinical and public health. The current state of public health infrastructure in Qatar and identified areas for improvement will be summarized and discussed. Global and local experts will speak on developments, emerging trends and future directions in public health.
- To provide the participants with updates on the latest approaches, procedures, devices, and techniques in the clinical and public health management of complex medical conditions.
- To examine the current state of public health infrastructure in Qatar and identify areas for improvement.
- To summarize and describe important principles and elements of trauma systems.
- To recognize, celebrate and showcase the regional and global lessons learned from the successful conduct of disaster responses and emergency preparedness.
- To explore innovative solutions and technologies that can be used collaboratively to enhance public health and healthcare preparedness and response.
- To provide a venue for healthcare researchers to present their findings and network with other stakeholders in academic medicine.
The tracks shall have a mix of direct lectures and panel discussions; interaction with the participants will be strongly encouraged. Experts from the national, regional and international health sector, the World Health Organization and other international organizations involved in the management of complex diseases as well as academic institutions, healthcare leaders, global experts and government bodies, will be sharing updates and advances in their respective fields. Delegates will be able to share experiences, learnings, and best practice as well as their findings from their research endeavors.
The scientific planning committee has reviewed all disclosed financial relationships of speakers, moderators, facilitators, and/or authors in advance of this CPD activity and has implemented procedures to manage any potential or real conflicts of interest.
Conference Track Themes
- Updates in Surgical Disease Management
- Updates in Medical Disease Management
- Updates and Advances in Management of Complex Disease
- Integrating Clinical and Public Health
- Updates and Innovations in Nursing Care
- Disaster Response and Emergency Preparedness
- Trauma Systems Development
- Gulf Vascular Society
- Research Showcase
Conference Plenary Session Themes [projected]
- Qatar Health in 2023: Moving forward
- Public Health in 2023: Moving forward
- Integrating Public Health and Policy
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Advances in Medical Education
- Integrating Public Health and Clinical Care
- Trauma Systems: a Global and Regional Priority
- Integrating Health and Policy