Submit Your Abstract
We invite you to submit your scientific work as abstracts for online oral or poster presentation to the forthcoming Qatar Health 2022 Conference to be held online on 8-10 February 2022.
Following a peer review process, accepted abstracts of the highest quality will also be subjected to plagiarism check before being edited and published in the Open Access Journal of Emergency Medicine, Trauma, and Acute Care (JEMTAC). Please follow the abstract submission guidelines below:
- Abstract title
- Structured Abstract (Background/Methods/Results/Conclusion/References)
- Maximum of 300 words excluding references
- May include up to 2 tables or figures
- Up to 3 references maximum should be listed numerically at the end of the abstract in their order of citation in the text and in Vancouver format
- Statement of ethical approval or exemption with committee name and reference number
- Additional section for disclosure/acknowledgements may be added
- List of 5 keywords
- Statement of approval or refusal to have the submitted abstract published online or in a journal if it is selected among the best submissions
- None of the results an abstract present should have been previously published to be considered for publication in JEMTAC
- Selection of preferred presentation format
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract needs to register as a delegate before
the end of November 2021 to be included in the oral or poster session and have their abstract published.
- Deadline for submissions: 4 July 2021 midnight (Qatar time)
- Abstract acceptance/rejection notification by
early November 2021
You may direct your queries to Prof Guillaume Alinier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof Guillaume Alinier, PhD
QH 2022 Abstracts Committee Chair and Scientific Committee Member
here to download the abstract template.