Thank you for your interest in contributing to the forthcoming Qatar Health 2020 Conference due to be held in Doha, Qatar from 16 to 18 January 2020 on the topic of Mass Gatherings.
Abstract submissions will be considered for an oral or poster presentation on the following topics:
- Emergency and disaster preparedness
- Public health surveillance and epidemiology
- Health promotion and public information
- Trauma system approach to mass casualty events
- Prevention of infectious diseases associated with mass gatherings
- Risk and crisis communication
- Incident and outbreak response management
- Surveillance and alert systems
- Crowd and environmental management during mass gatherings
- New technologies
- Education and research for mass gatherings
- Medical services
Please follow these abstract submission guidelines:
- Include the abstract title, author(s), affiliation(s) and country, email address of each author and identify who is the corresponding author.
- The abstract should be structured into five sections: Background/Methods/Results/Conclusion/References.
- Maximum of 300 words excluding references.
- May include up to 2 tables or figures.
- An additional section for disclosure/acknowledgements may be added
- Up to a maximum of three references should be listed numerically at the end of the abstract in their order of appearance and in Vancouver format.
- List of five keywords.
- Statement of approval or refusal to have the submitted abstract published online or in a journal if it is selected among the best submissions.
- A selection of the best abstracts might be published in the Open Access Journal of Emergency Medicine, Trauma, and Acute Care.
- Deadline for submissions: 27 September 2019 midnight (Qatar time)
- Submission process to be announced shortly
Prof Guillaume Alinier, PhD