The Nursing Informatics (NI) Online Discussion Community is an online forum that will foster communication channels and provide a single point of connection between the nursing professionals around the world.
Nursing Informatics (NI) Online Discussion Forum
The Nursing Informatics (NI) Online Discussion Forum is an online forum that will foster communication channels and provide a single point of connection between the nursing professionals across the Hamad Medical Corporation with national and international informatics. It will serve as a hub for those who are interested in nursing informatics, share their knowledge, and discuss experiences to fellow nurses online. It will address the exchange of ideas in uniting and linking nurses and informatics through message boards.
- To support Nursing Informatics Department’s mission and vision, promote the exchange of knowledge and the utilization of Health Informatics within the nursing community.
- To communicate the activities and related events of Nursing Informatics through the use of the online forum in Hamad internet website.
- To strengthen and influence the role of nurses in the field of informatics professionally and increase their international recognition.
- To raise more awareness and provide opportunities for nurses and informaticians to contribute actively in a forum discussion.
• Enhance knowledge
• Develop camaraderie with other health and international informatics
• Opportunity to advertise educational events
• Can get a lot of useful ideas from nurses
• Stay informed about the latest news, events and activities of NI
• Promote links and mutual support
• Nurses, Health Informatics and Informatics Nurses within HMC and outside HMC.
• National and International Informatics.