We invite researchers, pathologists, and healthcare professionals to submit their abstracts for the 34th Annual Congress of the International Academy of Pathology - Arab Division (IAP-AD), to be held in Doha from 30 November to 3 December, 2023.
This esteemed Congress provides a platform to highlight innovative research, share valuable insights, and contribute to the advancement of the field of pathology. We welcome abstract submissions across a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Diagnostic Pathology: Present your research on innovative diagnostic techniques, novel biomarkers, and advancements in molecular pathology, immunohistochemistry, cytology, and histopathology.
- Digital Pathology and Artificial Intelligence: Share your findings on the application of digital pathology, image analysis, and artificial intelligence in improving diagnostic accuracy, workflow efficiency, and patient care.
- Emerging Technologies: Present your work on the utilization of emerging technologies such as next-generation sequencing, liquid biopsy, and molecular imaging in pathology research and clinical practice.
- Precision Medicine: Highlight your research on the role of pathology in personalized and targeted therapies, genomics, proteomics, and predictive biomarkers.
- Hematopathology and Oncology: Share your insights into the diagnosis, classification, and treatment of hematological malignancies, solid tumors, and the latest advancements in cancer research.
- Infectious Diseases: Present your research on infectious diseases, emerging pathogens, and molecular diagnostics in microbiology.
- Pathology Education and Quality Assurance: Share your experiences and best practices in pathology education, residency training, continuing professional development, audit, and quality assurance programs.
Accepted abstracts will have the opportunity to be presented as poster presentations during the Congress.
Do not miss this chance to contribute to the scientific program of the 34th Annual Congress of the IAP-AD. Submit your abstract and be part of a vibrant scientific community dedicated to advancing pathology and improving patient care.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts and welcoming you to Doha for an enriching congress experience.
- All abstracts must be submitted using the official conference online abstract submission form. Use the online submission form to submit the contact information for the presenter / lead author and co-presenters / co-authors.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author can submit.
- An abstract which has been previously published cannot be submitted, unless there are new methods, findings, updated data or other acceptable reasons for submitting.
- The abstract submitted should not exceed 350 words and should not include authors and organizations in the text. Abstracts exceeding the 350 word limit are likely to be rejected.
- Avoid specialized jargon and undefined abbreviations. Do not include tables, figures, diagrams, footnotes, references, or acknowledgements in the text of the abstract.
- Degrees, titles, street addresses and acknowledgements of support should be omitted in the abstract title and text.
- Please do not submit your title or abstract using only capital letters. These will be automatically corrected which may lead to errors.
- It is incumbent on all presenters / authors to ensure the validity of the data they present and to ensure that they are authorized to present the information at the conference.
- Please note that the system will only allow entering up to 10 co-authors to be added via the online form.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the following submission guidelines:
- Author names
- Author affiliations.
- Abstracts should be structured as follows and should use the headings listed below:Background
- Deadline for submission: 30th September 2023.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be emailed to the submitting author by 15th October 2023.
- Registration and payment to the Congress is mandatory to be able to present the abstract and must be completed by 1st November 2023.
- Accepted abstracts will be posted on the conference website and will be visible to a wider audience.
- Approved poster presenters are responsible to deliver the poster directly to the conference venue and set their poster up at the allocated site before the opening ceremony. Posters will need to be kept on display for the duration of the whole conference and must be removed by the author at the end of the last conference day. Poster presenters should also provide a high-resolution PDF of their approved poster for display online.
- More details regarding registration and responsibilities as a presenter will be provided upon acceptance of the abstracts for the conference.