This is a call for abstract and poster submissions to the First Trauma Nursing Symposium between 5 - 18 Nov 2019.
All abstracts or posters will be considered for publication in the Journal of Emergency, Trauma and Acute Care (JEMTAC) by a selection committee.
Guidelines for the submission, which must contain:
- the name of all authors
- for the presenting author: please add mobile number and e-mail
- for the corresponding author (if different from presenter): please add mobile number and e-mail
- title of the submission = maximum 25 words
- the abstract (text): maximum 300 words, Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- maximum of 5 references may be added
- maximum 1 figure (or table) may be added
- declare any conflict of interest (applicable to all authors)
- statement that: “I accept the abstract or poster to be published in JEMTAC if selected by a review committee. All authors are aware and agree”
- the whole poster and abstract should not exceed the 500 words including the topic and references