Dr. Khaled Ahmed Saghir Ahmed Abdul-Jabbar, M.D.
Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs, Qatar
Dr Khaled Abdul-Jabbar is a Medical Consultant at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (Family Affairs Department), in Qatar.
He is also the quality and development team leader in the family Affairs Management Protection Department.
- Board-Certified, Arab Board of Psychiatry.
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, held at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center (KFHRC) in collaboration with the oxford Cognitive Center (UK) and the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research (USA).
- Training in addiction CBT and treatment, held by Maudsley International Institute in Doha.
- Existential-Humanistic-Integrative Couple Therapy Training at the university of Calgary.
- Founding member in Saudi Psychotherapy Association.
- ISQua (international Society for Quality in Health Care) membership.
- Adjunct Membership in American Group Psychotherapy Association.
- Author, 2019. A published book of short stories written in Arabic language.
- Author, 2019. An Easy Guide To Psychiatry. Submitted for publication
- Contributing in society by conducting many training and workshops in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, couple training and Personal Development in Gulf Region