4th Qatar Neuroscience Conference will provide state-of-the-art learning opportunity from regional and international experts and will maintain the standards of credibility and excellence built on the past successful conferences. It will provide valuable educational opportunities to all participants active in the arena of Neuroscience specialties of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Neuroradiology – including Neuro-interventional radiology and Spine interventions. Every two years, the Neuroscience Institute at Hamad Medical Corporation embarks the journey of extensive preparations for the conference. This involves identifying the need of the participants, developing the program which fulfills the requirement and plugs any gaps in the knowledge and skills of the practicing physicians, nursing and allied health professionals and rigorous review and selection of best in the field speakers. This enables the conference to be comprehensive, innovative, and educational at the same time.
- To provide the participant with updates on the latest developments, recent evidence, and best practice in the fields of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Neuroradiology including Neuro-interventions and Spine Interventions
- To share expert cases, studies, and research work in Neuroscience arena for improved clinical outcomes by improving the quality of diagnosis and medical/ surgical management of various diseases/ disorders
- To provide the participant with updates on the latest developments, recent evidence, and best practice in the fields of neurological disease medicine, neuro-diagnostics, tumors, spine, and trauma surgery
- To recognize, celebrate and showcase the lessons learned and best practice from the successful case management in case of rare/ difficult cases
- To provide the participant with professional education and showcase opportunities in terms of abstract and posters and additionally, enhance their skills with allied workshops with the conference
The congress shall have a mix of direct lectures, case presentations, panel discussions and workshops, and interaction with the participants will be strongly encouraged. Experts from the international, regional, and national neuroscience clinical and academic institutions will be sharing best practice and lessons learned. Delegates will be able to share experiences, learnings, and best practice as well as advances in their respective subspecialties.
The scientific planning committee has reviewed all disclosed financial relationships of speakers, moderators, facilitators, and/or authors in advance of this CPD activity and has implemented procedures to manage any potential or real conflicts of interest.