Qatar Metabolic Institute & Endocrinology Division invite you to submit abstract(s) and have the opportunity to share your work with local, regional and international experts in the field of Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Abstract Submission requirement
- Topics: - The abstract could cover audits, case reports, service development, clinical or basic research in the field of diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism.
- Format: - The Abstract should be uploaded as a Word document format.
- Authorship: - There is no limit to the number of Abstracts an author may submit. There is no limit to the number of authors on the abstract. Authors may use a maximum of two names for identifications (First name, Last name).
- Word count: - Abstracts are limited to 300 words. The abstract title, body, tables, and images count toward the word limit. Abstracts can have a maximum of two (2) tables and/or images. Each table or image counts as 50 words. If the author(s) does not stick to the word count limit, the abstract will be returned back and it should be re-submitted before the abstract submission deadline.
- Abstract Body: - Make abstracts as informative as possible. Actual data should be summarized. It is inadequate to state "the results will be discussed" or "the data will be presented." Abstracts must be written in English with accurate grammar and spelling suitable for publication.
Review process: - The scientific committee with review all the abstracts submitted and the first author will be informed about the committee decision.
Submission: submit your abstract to MBashir@hamad.qa
Presentation: Accepted abstracts are expected to present their studies in a poster format throughout the two days of conference. Six Abstracts will be selected for oral presentations and the remaining accepted abstracts will be poster presentations. Abstracts will be published as a supplement in a peer review journal.
Posters: Abstracts accepted for poster presentations must be printed in A0 portrait format
Registration: at least one author of accepted abstracts must officially register for the conference to attend and present the work.
Enquiries: Please contact Dr. Mohamed Bashir (MBashir@hamad.qa)
DEADLINE: - The Deadline for Submission Is the midnight of 31 December 2019.