Call for abstract
The Scientific Committee is delighted to invite everyone to submit abstracts for poster presentations for the upcoming 4th Arab Pediatric Pulmonology Association (APPA) Congress on 18 and 19 November, 2016 at Sharq Village and Spa, Doha – State of Qatar. Abstracts in all basic and clinical disciplines related to pediatric pulmonology may be submitted.
Do not miss this important opportunity to share your knowledge and experience and to network with delegates from different countries. Abstract submission guidelines
Poster display guidelines
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- The language of the conference is English.
- The abstract (maximum of 250-300 words) must include the following headings clearly: Title, Institute, Author(s) name and title, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The deadline for abstracts submission is on 15 October, 2016. Ten (10) best abstracts will be selected and the authors will be notified via email.
- All authors of accepted abstracts will be given the opportunity to display their work as a poster at the conference. They can present it during breaks. This will also be printed and included in the Conference’s Program Booklet.
- Airfare, accommodation or registration fee will not be provided.
- The size of the poster should not exceed 90cm (width) x 120cm (height)
- Poster orientation must be portrait.
- Clear labels must be used for each section of the poster. Text should be of appropriate size for easy reading.
- Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.