The deadline for submission:
30 October 2016
The Scientific Committee is inviting submission of oral paper presentation and e-posters.
Oral Paper presentations are clustered into dedicated sessions with each abstract presentation of eight (8) minutes for full studies and four (4) minutes for case reports. At least one of the authors must be registered for the Course.
Submission guidelines:Oral Paper presentation
- Must reflect recent research work (within the last five years)
- Preference is given to published presentations
- The duration of an oral presentation should be eight (8) minute
- Posters demonstrating recent research, audit, or quality monitoring activity
- Must reflect clinical, educational, or administrative data