Date: 8 - 9 of October 2021
At the end of the activity the audience will:
- Be aware of the different manifestations of common rheumatologic diseases
- Be aware of Rheumatology causes of fever of unknown etiology, how to recognize them and when to refer to rheumatology.
- Be aware of the common prescribed NSAIDS & Glucocorticoids and their side effects.
- Have an overview of polymyalgia rheumatica and Giant cell arteritis
- Have an overview of antiphospholipid syndrome and its diagnosis
- Have an overview of IgG4-related disease.
- Be aware of how to diagnose primary &secondary hemophagocytic lymph histiocytosis.