The virtual photo competition and exhibit was conceptualized to showcase ingenuity and cohesive message of participants in sharing Arab Nursing and Midwifery care to the world. Show
The competition is open to all photo enthusiasts employed by one of the 22 Arab countries that are members of the Arab League for Nursing and Midwifery.
Participants must be officially registered for 2nd Arab Nurses and Midwives Virtual Conference 2022.
Members of the organizing committee are not allowed to join the competition.
- The photo taken must be related to the event’s theme: “A Voice to Lead: Arab Nurses and Midwives in the Global Health Ecosystem.”
- Entries must be original work, not submitted or posted in any social media accounts before this competition. It must not receive award in any other photo contests or was commercially published whether for news, advertising or otherwise.
- DSLR, Point-and-Shoot and Camera Phones are allowed. Photos must be in PDF format.
- The organizing committee reserve the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. Entry will be disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
- Post processing of the image may include color enhancement, use of filters, and cropping, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and the genuineness of the photo. Advance editing used to create illusion, deceptions, and manipulations, and the adding or removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Photo must not contain any copyrighted material including artworks and other photos. It must not also contain date stamps, watermarks, or any text on the image.
- Entries should not contain the following: alcohol, drugs, or any kind of illegal or culturally inappropriate behavior. Entries that contain any inappropriate material will be disqualified.
- Participants must submit their entry through the online portal of the 2nd Arab Nurses and Midwives Virtual Conference 2022.
Submission closes on 8 October 2022.
- File name of the photo must be in the format of: COUNTRY_Photo Title
Example: Qatar_The Desert Rose
- Participants are required to provide the following information upon submission:
- Full Name
- E-Mail Address
- Participant who failed to submit their entries on the said deadline are subject to disqualification.
- Once submitted, participants are prohibited to withdraw their entries from the competition for minor changes.
- Upon submission of entry, participants grant the organizing committee the right to use the photos in any material whatsoever and wheresoever.
- Submission constitutes that participants agree with the guidelines set by the Organizing Committee.
To submit your photos please click
- Photo entries will be screened by the Selection Committee based on the mentioned specifications.
- The exhibition will be opened on 29 October 2022. Online votes will be tallied and validated by the committee to determine the top three (3). The announcement of the winners will be at the later part of the event.
- The result of the competition is final and irrevocable. There is no right to appeal.